“habitual chocolate eater, teller of bad jokes, extrovert/introvert, lover of 90’s alt rock, karaoke champ, & impassioned mental health advocate”
I’m passionate about photography, art, and design. I’m formally educated in fine art photography and I started photographing weddings in 2012. My goal is to create lasting images that are individual works of art, while creating meaningful connections with my clients. I love working with couples and families who share a like-minded vision for creative, bold and unique photography. Those who trust me to capture their day and tell their story are the driving force behind what I do. If you’re interested in learning more, please get in touch.
- I shoot in a candid/documentary style – posing is minimal
- Creative and adventurous couples are a great fit
- I’m available for travel & I’m happy to work out a solution that best fits your budget
- LGBTQ couples are always welcome
- You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or just to chat
- Follow along on instagram [@hmnphotographer] to see behind the scenes stories and to view my latest work